CloneCD is the perfect tool to make backup copies of your music and data CDs, regardless of standard conformity. CloneCD's award-winning user interface allows you to copy almost any CD with just a few mouse clicks.
CloneCD allows you to create perfect 1:1 copies of your valuable original compact discs. Should your non Red Book standard music CD not play in your car audio, the backup created by CloneCD will.
RedFox combines knowledge and innovation with many years of experience and direct communication with customers to provide constant improvements, therefore making CloneCD the highest quality copying application around.
- First copying software that uses RAW-Mode
- Creates working 1:1 copies onto CD-Rs and CD-RWs
- Amplifies weak sectors with selected CD writers
- Emulates weak sectors with all CD writers
- Works with CD-ROMs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs
- Writes Audio CDs that conform to Redbook standard
- Tray-icon allows control over functional usage of inserted media
- Copies from CD/DVD drives, hard-drive or virtual drives
- Intuitive user-interface, making it easy for novices
- Rich selection of preset options via default profiles
- Advanced options for expert users
- Stable, fast and does not require an ASPI driver
- Professional technical support and customer care
- New: Copies DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer and DVD-RAM
- New: Supports DVD split file image formats, this format works with FAT32 partitions and is compatible with VirtualCloneDrive
- New: Supports ISO and UDF formats created by other applications (e.g., Nero, DVD2One, DVDShrink or CloneDVD)
- New: Copies CDs/DVDs which are violating fair-use rights.
- A Windows compatible PC with minimum 2 GHz Processor and 1 GB RAM
- Windows XP 32/64bit, Windows Vista 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 10 32/64bit, Windows 11
- Administrator rights are required to install.
- CD/DVD reader and preferably CD/DVD writer