CloneBD lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to your hard drive, or any blank Blu-ray disc. With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray or convert selected titles to a mobile format such as .mp4, .mkv for your device.
CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5.
CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, and any device running Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A,B,C).
There is no need to install a third party driver, since an internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included. CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed. Convert your 3D Blu-ray to .mkv and take advantage of the high compression standard H.265/HEVC
Please note that commercial Blu-rays might also require AnyDVD HD.
- Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partially to hard drive or blank BD-disc
- Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
- Compress BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
- Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv etc)
- Supports all regions (A,B,C)
- Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
- No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
- Multi-core CPUs and hardware acceleration
- 3D support for .mkv files
- H.265/HEVC high compression standard
Comparison CloneBD demo and pro version
The free CloneBD demo version offers you already a lot of features and let you handle most of your daily Blu-ray work.
|CloneBD free||CloneBD Pro|
|Read Blu-ray Disc ISO files|
|Read Blu-ray folder structures from HDD|
|Read Blu-ray Discs directly from Blu-ray drive|
|Select individual audio and subtitle languages for copying|
|Trim away video portions from the beginning/end|
|Integrated preview player|
|Copy to Folder, ISO or burn to BD-R/BD-RE|
|Create movie-only copies|
|Compress audio to DTS/AAC/AC3|
|Create MKV or MP4 files from Blu-ray source|
|Support 3D Blu-ray (currently MKV output only)|
|Support UHD HEVC 10 bit HDR input and output|
|Compress/resize video (e.g. fit on 25GB blank disc)|
|Convert UHD HDR s|